Sunday, November 20, 2011

Our house, in the middle of our street

Okay, so technically not my house - but it will be for the next two weeks!

Tis correct, I have quit the crazy hostel and am moving out tomorrow.
After two months of night shifts - hectic sleeping patterns, random people in beds they aren't supposed to be in, calling the police because a crazy italian man refuses to leave and cleaning up after one too many party - I am out of here!

Gatt, Jill, Jared and Carly (funnily enough they were all originally Andrew's friends) signed a lease on a place in Stepney Green and have kindly let me stay short term.
So, for the time being I'm on a massive job hunt, which is a little stressful but I also have some amazing trips coming up - Paris for my birthday, a day trip to Bruges with Jill and a weekend visit to Copenhagen to visit Tristan.

And as a spur of the moment trip, my Dad is bringing my Pop over for a couple of weeks. They land on the 29th of November and I couldn't be more excited to see them!

But for now, I have to say goodbye to the Astor Hyde Park.
I have had some absolutely hilarious times here and met some really incredible people!
Jill, Anna, Liv, Antwon, Colin, Mark, Naomi, Crispy, Danny, Braiden, Brian, Jizz, Scott, Sean, Pontus, Oscar, Daniel, Luna, gahhhhh there's too many!
Toodles Astor, and everyone living here, love love love to you all.

Our first night at Astor

B@1

Anna and Liv's last night :(

Church with Yemeny

"Working"

Halloween with Cwispy!

No comments:

Post a Comment