Sunday, June 19, 2011

There She Goes..

Welcome to Hanbel Abroad: The fascinating rambles of my trip through europe.
Day Numero Uno:
I'm finally packed and am getting ready to head off to the airport.
Guy came round for a massive breakfast cooked by my darling mother and step-father, which has gotten me equally excited and nervous for this first part of my trip.
Bri, Brooke, Lucy, Amo and Anh (you little darlings!) turned up at my door for a suprise farewell.
Goddam I'm going to miss you munchkins - thankyou for the presents and hugs and tears.

I am now sitting on my bedroom floor, putting off packing the last little bits.
Although, I'm meant to be at the airport in an hour so I really should get moving.

So here's my farewell: I love you all, I'll miss you all, but I'm so excited for this little adventure.
Keep checking this for updates, I'll try and post as often as possible.
Speak to you soon, wish me luck! (I think I'll need it, especially when Guy gets into London)

No comments:

Post a Comment