Sunday, July 17, 2011

Coffee, coffee you're my heroine.

I think the Borough Markets deserve their own blog post.
Andrew had been prattling on about them for ages, and that's where we went for coffee, and then back for lunch on Tuesday.
Hardly anything was open, but when I went back on Friday I was amazed.

If you get the chance to go to London please, for me, visit these Markets. They're right near London Bridge and just incredible.
It's rows and rows of stalls serving pastries, pies, curry, paella, fish and chips - basically everything you can think of.
Then there's the flower stalls and piles of fresh fruit and veges.

In the corner, is Monmouth Coffee, which I think might be my new heaven.
There is usually a line, and it's a struggle to find a seat, but that just shows how good the coffee is.
The line of pastries don't look that bad either.

This is what I love about London, finding little gems like this.




Monmouth Coffee

No comments:

Post a Comment