Saturday, July 2, 2011

It's the story, of a lovely lady..

I think it's time to introduce the Stanleys.
Sean, is mum's cousin. He is a classic Stanley - loves his food, a cold beer and taking the piss.
His wife, Allison, is like another mum to me. She's so lovely and generous. Gosh, she spoils me rotton.
Ooh and she can make an amazing mohito, Alistair take tips!
Their son Max is a typical english boy. He loves cricket and 'football', but he's actually incredibly smart. If I ignore the occasional tantrum, he can be quite sweet.

Most of you know Emily, but for those who don't here we go:
Em's only a couple of years younger than me and we've always been close, despite living on different continents. She even came and lived with us for 6 months not too long ago.
She is bright, bubbly, loud and a lot of the time the complete oppostie of me. But god she makes me laugh.

I love this family, they make staying here feel like home by treating me like I'm part of their crazy household.
Allison took me to Canterbury on Thursday for shopping and eating and coffee.
Em took me to a pub last night and forced me into a much regretted Sambucca shot.
And now they are downstairs, about to prepare a mexican feast for dinner.
I might never leave..

Oh, almost forgot Jaz:

No comments:

Post a Comment