Friday, July 8, 2011

The Snozzberries taste like Snozzberries

So karma has returned.
Because of my bragging about the delicious rapberries, king karma has delivered a terrible punishment - I'm allergic to them.
Twice this week I have broken out in a crazy rash on my legs and arms, and by process of elimination we realised it was the raspberries. Yay :|

So apart from battling the rash, this week has been very chilled.
Allison and Emily went to see Take That on Tuesday night, so Max, Sean and I had dinner at the family fish and chip shop.
Wednesday was a day of movies and zumba on the Wii (by myself, because seriously - how embarrasing), Thursday I did a little shopping and made a pasta bake, and today I have had my hair cut and I'm just chilling at home. God I sound so boring, sorry!

It is also my baby brother's 19th birthday.
I think it's the first time I haven't spent this day with him, so it's a little weird.
But it does give Mum an excuse to spoil him, which she will love.
Happy Birthday Ali B, all my love and all that emotional crap.

No comments:

Post a Comment